Tuesday 30 October 2012

VAMPIRE/WITCH/? : Halloween makeup ideas

Its Halloween tomorrow! So I thought I would post another look for you all that you can get some ideas from!

This look is nothing too specific, I would say a vampire or a witch look but I guess it could be used for anything really. I hope you like this look I created (it is a bit wacky like the drag makeup look I did, but what the hell right? ITS HALLOWEEN!)


The brows

For the brows I just filled them in with a matt black eyeshadow and followed the shape pointing upwards (I have longish eyebrows so the ends of them were still a bit visible, but you wont have this problem if you have short brows). I then went around my brows with a matt white powder (Illamasqua intrigue blush).

On to the eyes...


For the eyes I firstly applied Illamasqua cream eyeshadow in entangle for a base. The Illamasqua eyeshadows do crease even when a powder is applied on top, but I wanted the greasy, creasy effect. If you don't have this then any other eyeshadow base will work. 
I then applied my matt black eyeshadow all over my lid going past the crease almost up to the brow in a winged shape. I took this shade right in the inner part of the crease of the eye, and then applied a shimmering pigment by barry M in the shade 710 in my inner corner to brighten the look and add some sparkle.
I finished off the eyes by taking my Maybelline gel liner and lining my top lash line winging the liner and repeating this on the lower lash line. In between these two wings I applied my Illamasqua intrigue blush to really define and emphasise the wings. I also applied this in my waterline. I then applied Eyulur double lashes (205).

The face


I applied my foundation as usual taking my Illamsqua rich liquid foundation
I then contoured my face using a black matt eyeshadow. I contoured the sides of my nose, my cheekbones and forehead. To learn more about contouring visit one of my previous blogposts here 
For blush I applied Illamasqua naked rose blush and then applied Illamasqua intrigue blush on my forehead, the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow, the tops of my cheekbones and chin to give my face some structure.

The lips

For the lips I went vampy! 
If you want to know how to get these lips I did a easy step-to-step guide
Click here 


I hope you liked this look! Leave your feedback in the comments below I would love to know what you think


Love Always 

xxx

Sanna

3 comments:

  1. Awww awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this eye make-up beautiful girl

    keep up the goodwork

    http://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was amazing witch makeup! I totally love that! That is surely a must-try this halloween. I'd love to feature this in my list of halloween makeup ideas if you will allow me to. Thanks and more power!

    ~ Cristine

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and questions here! I look foreward to reading them all and will reply as soon as I can. Be sure to leave your blog links if your a new follower so I can follow you back! Be sure to check me out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @lookamillion xox Sanna