Monday 6 August 2012

Trafford centre- early birthday presents

So Eid is nearing and my Mum wanted to get my brothers Eid clothes, so she decided to go to Trafford. I was on the hunt for a nice leather jacket and thought I'de go too, plus I could visit all the makeup counters which was a bonus!
My birthday is on Wednesday so, I thought I would treat myself... suprisingly I didn't treat myself to much except Mac studio fix powder foundation.
My Mum got me the leather jacket, a sleek palette, accessorize blush and barry M pigment as a early birthday present.. all chosen by me so I am very happy with the gifts.


My leather jacket was my most exciting purchase because I have been on the hunt for one. This one fit me nicely and was exactly what I was looking for. It was £52 but with the selfridges student discount about £46. I guess its expensive but I found it really comfortable and can imagine wearing it all the time so I guess its worth it.

Miss selfridges £46

Whilst I was waiting for my Mum shopping for my brothers clothes I went to visit the makeup counters. Seeing as I was waiting around I got a free mini tranformation from Illamasqua which is (for you guys that don't know) is that you can have either your face (foundation, powder, highlight blush), lips (the perfect pout) or eyes done for FREE! I got my eyes done by one of the makeup artists called Aisha. She was so lovely and has done my eyes before, shes really good and listens to what you want! I would reccomend to everyone get their makeup done by her.

When I got home I added thicker liner and more purple in the crease and underneath the waterline and a black kohl pencil in the waterline to make it abit more dramatic.



I was with my Mum at superdrug and picked up this baked blush by Accessorize for under £5! It reminded me of the mac mineralize blushes and had really good pigmentation. It came in a few pinky shades and bronzers. A really good buy! For those who think the mac blushers are quite pricey try these they are amazing and you get 8g of product!
Superdrug under £5!

Another thing I picked up from superdrug was the Sleek ultra matt darks palette. Now, Sleek are really impressing me lately. Their products are really good. Their eyeshadow palettes especially. The colours are very pigmented besides some chalky shades but overall do a really good job! I've used these palettes on shoots and on myself and love how they look. I already have the ultra matt brights palette and thought I would add this to my collection.

Sleek  £8.99

This is actually what I paid for myself. My skin tends to get oily and I wanted a full coverage powder as well to finish off my makeup. I tried this on in the mac counter at selfridges and loved how it made my skin look so bought it.
Mac £20.50

This pigment was also under £5. Its a black with gold glitter which I thought would be amazing for a smokey eye. I love barry M pigments I really think they live up to high end product expectations. I want to collect all the colours because they are so pretty and look so lovely on the eyes alone or on top of an eyeshadow.
superdrug under £5!

What do you guys think, have you tried any of these?

Would you consider purchasing?

Let me know in the comments below

Love Always

xxx

Sanna 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey sanna i really like the way you have added the thick liner and the purple it looks really nice, also keep up the good work i thought i knew alot about makeup but there is soo much i have learnt by viewing your blog. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and questions here! I look foreward to reading them all and will reply as soon as I can. Be sure to leave your blog links if your a new follower so I can follow you back! Be sure to check me out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @lookamillion xox Sanna