Friday 3 August 2012

Olympic inspired lips: sleek pout paints

I have been watching the olympics and have been inspired to either do british flag eyeshadow or lips!

I ended going with the lips because I really wanted to use my new sleek pout paints and flags on the eyes would take longer!
Sleek pout paints- Cloud, Pin Up, Peek-a-bloo
This took me about 10 mins, it was really easy and I used 3 brushes to acheive this look; angled, pointed lip brush and flat straight shaped brush. I guess you wouldn't need 3 brushes but i wanted it to be easier for me so the shape of the brush could do all the work!

How you can get this look

1. First using pout paint in cloud apply this all over your lips. Make sure your brush is clean! Other wise the white will go a different colour depending on what was left on your brush. I used a angled brush to do this so I could get a crisp neat application around my lip line and cupids bow.

2. Then take pout paint in pin up and apply this firstly across your bottom lip, then top lip. Then make a cross shape by bringing the colour down in a straight thick line on your bottom lip then repeat on the top. 

3. After the second step you should have a red cross. Then do diagonal lines in the middle space between the cross & the end of your lip. Make sure the lines are exactly in the middle for the look to look perfect. You should have 4 of these lines.

4. Take pout paint in peek-a-bloo and between the red lines and red cross carefully fill this in leaving a small gap for the white to show through. This is the tricky part. Make sure you don't have too much blue on your brush so you can control the amount of product you are spreading. Don't worry if you don't get it perfect, it won't look bad unless someone is looking really really close hehe. 

Then your done!


I hope you found this useful or just good to look at! 


Let me know what you think in the comments below and if you want to try it out! 


Love always 

xxx

Sanna 



 


3 comments:

  1. I think its Amazin :) xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, you should try it out! I bet it would look amazing on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww i will do. I just hope it suits me xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and questions here! I look foreward to reading them all and will reply as soon as I can. Be sure to leave your blog links if your a new follower so I can follow you back! Be sure to check me out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @lookamillion xox Sanna