Wednesday 8 August 2012

Indian bridal inspired look

Its my 17th birthday today!! And I thought I would spend the last hours creating this look, so I hope you enjoy looking at it or maybe learn something? I don't know...
xxx

Products used
-Illamasqua satin primer
-Illamasqua rich liquid
-Mac ambering rose blush
-Mac harmony blush
-Mac soft and gentle MSF
-Gosh eyebrow pencil
-Illamasqua liquid metal in electrum
-maybelline colour tattoo in eternal gold
-Gold glitter
-Sleek sunset palette
-Maybelline gel liner
-Collections 2000 lasting perfection concealor
-Revlon fabulous fig lipstick

What do you think? Leave your feedback in the comments below its appreciated!

Love always 

xxx

Sanna

6 comments:

  1. Looks really nice :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, and your work!! You are booked for my wedding! lol

    P.s. Masha'Allah your really pretty too! Hope that gets me some discount ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! That is soooo sweet! and definately! Let me know of any looks you would like to see and I would be happy to create them for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can not believe you are only 17! Just checked out some of your posts - loving the looks you've put together and you are an absolute stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and questions here! I look foreward to reading them all and will reply as soon as I can. Be sure to leave your blog links if your a new follower so I can follow you back! Be sure to check me out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @lookamillion xox Sanna