Friday 27 July 2012

Fun with makeup! 'Diamonds are a girls best friend...'

I feel like I haven't played with makeup for ages!

So today I created a look using my dramatic Illamasqua eyelashes I bought online.
At first I thought I would do a glitter attack makeup but then I thought why not create a party look. So  I chose to do a dramatic arabic black & silver smokey eye as I have never used them colours together by themselves.
Im sorry I find it really hard to go step by step on dramatic looks as i have to take a picture every 2 seconds and can't really put my all into it.
Soon I will be starting youtube tutorials on my channel LOOKAMILLION so I can recreate looks on there and show you how to achieve them.

These lashes were so heavy! At least they did the look justice!
Here are some pictures..

Illamasqua rich liquid & Collections 2000 lasting perfection foundation
Collections 2000 lasting perfection concealor
-Mac peaches for blush, Mac harmony for contour
-Mac MSF in lightscapade for highlight (tops of cheekbones, bridge of nose, high point of brow & cupids bow)
Illamasqua lipsticks in submit & climax
Sleek storm eyeshadow palette (matt medium brown for brows, shimmery gunmetal grey for middle of lids, matt black for wing)
-Maybelline colour tattoo in eternal silver for 1st half of lid (and inner corner)
-Illamasqua cream eyeshadow in entangle for 2nd half of lid
-Illamasqua moonflower on top of maybelline colour tattoo
-Illamasqua pure pigment in breathe for first half of lid on top of shadows
-Urban decay eyeshadow in foxy for brow highlight
-Maybelline gel liner to create point in inner corner and second wing
-ELF cream eyeliner in ivory used in-between the two wings then Illamasqua moonflower applied on top


What do you think? Will you be trying this out?

Follow me on Instagram, I upload pictures of looks on there too! @itsannaaa

Leave a comment with your thoughts below


Love always 

xxx

Sanna 

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is amazing! sanna youve done such a good job at it :) beautiful:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks for the support Nisha love you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and questions here! I look foreward to reading them all and will reply as soon as I can. Be sure to leave your blog links if your a new follower so I can follow you back! Be sure to check me out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @lookamillion xox Sanna